Pages

Saturday, January 01, 2022

Welcome to 2022

 And just like that it is a new year.  How quickly December seemed to go by.  I did two online classes in December; clearly bad timing.  I managed a short visit with some family and my COVID booster shot.  

December Goals

Finish stitching and finish-finish mystery project - the stitching is done and I decided to wait to see how the person was for wanted it finished

Finish Henna - nope

Work on Plum pudding - yes but not a lot

Work on Jardin de Plaisir - nope

Boxing Day start - yes, Blueprint for the rainbow city by Ink Circles


January Goals

Start January 1 SAL (Life is better - Lizzie Kate)

Work on Henna (try and finish)

Work on Plum pudding

Work on Jardin de Plaisir


I'm starting 2022 with 24 projects, which is a scary number.  I'm working on a plan for what to focus on, maybe try and get something finished before Spring. 




No comments: