Pages

Sunday, May 03, 2020

May Goals

Wow it is already May. 

I'm still at home, which is no longer as fun as it first sounds.  Today it is nice enough here that I have opened the windows a bit to get some fresh air.  According to the forecast the rest of the week isn't going to be as nice.

April Goals

Stitch an ornament Yes - woo hoo
Ink Circles Monday About half of the Mondays on Blackstone Fantasy Garden
Work on Autumn reflections Yes


I have also been doing some long term stitching planning and ordered a few things.  And a few more things just because.  More on that when things arrive.

I also been doing a few things in the stitching room aka my living room.  Some of it is the result of working from home; I have had to make a few changes to my desk area so that it is more comfortable.

May Goals

Stitch an ornament
Ink Circles Monday
Work on Autumn reflections - I would like to start the second half

I also want to do a few project update posts as it has been way too long since I have done that.  


1 comment:

Aqur Printing Jakarta said...

The above article is nice and interesting, thank you willing to share! Greetings success of admin Cetak Buku Umroh Haji wish you deign to visit my website, thank you :)