Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Playing catch up

It has been so busy this month.

The was a death in the family at the beginning of the month and then an unexpected reunion just last week.  I have also been working on finishing up a presentation of the family genealogy which is almost done.

On the 12th Dani and I travelled to Toronto to see the Foo Fighters.  It was an excellent show and we managed to not get lost on the subway.


 I have made only a little progress on the new stash area.  The main parts are in place, I am attempting to make the best use of space.


I have been working on a wedding piece for one of my cousin's.  It was a Dimensions kit but I have changed the colours




I have managed to do a little on Dragons of Sumatra






Serenity Prayer finally got a few stitches - I am trying out 712 for the flowers for this one.





I am also working on a secret project... it has progressed well this weekend


No comments: