Pages

Monday, July 02, 2018

July Goals

It has turned very, very hot here in the nation's capital.  Like I don't want to go outside hot; this morning when I woke up it was already a humidex of 33 degrees Celsius or about 91 - that was just before 6.  I don't think I am going out today.

June turned out to be a horrible month for stitching.  I have been working on the paternal side of my family tree for many years and decided it was time to share with the extended family.  So, I spent a lot of time in June getting the information in presentation format, selecting photos and assorted other tasks.  The good news is that everything is almost complete: I am just waiting on a few more pictures.  The bad news is that it used almost all my stitching time.

June Goals

Stitch an ornament No

Stitch Just Nan Barnabee in bloom I started it; but still not finished

Work on Tour No

Work on SP Yes

Ink Circles Monday (Blackstone Fantasy Garden) Once


July Goals

Stitch an ornament
Finish Barnabee
Finish wedding piece
Work on Tour
Work on SP
Work on Canada Sampler
Ink Circles Monday

I also am in the process of making some changes to the stash area... one of the largest changes is that I have moved it....  I have made such a mess

Canada Sampler last seen November 2017



No comments: