Pages

Sunday, July 03, 2016

July Goals

Welcome to summer!

I was meant to blog yesterday but got side-tracked with stitching.  Which I guess is a good thing?

June Goals


Work on Fortunate traveller

Yes, I have been making progress on the border
Work on Tree

Yes, I finished the first page and started going down
Stitch an ornament

Stitched a Just Nan limited edition ornament critter - Oakley Owlet to be specific
Work on stash zone and inventory

Yes. Biggest progress was that I got all my finishing fabric washed, ironed and put away.  Doing this resulted in changes to set-up which means two steps forward and one step back.

July Goals


I've been having a tough time with this - I can't make up my mind.  July looks like it will be busy so I want to be realistic but at the same time I'm thinking- oh I can get loads done.  



Work on Fortunate traveller - finish border


Work on Tree

Stitch an ornament

Work on stash zone and inventory




No comments: