Pages

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

June Goals

Welcome to June!  The half way point of the year and sandal weather :)

May Goals


Work on Fortunate traveller 

Yes! I have made it to the bottom of the left side border and am almost across the top.... I do still have to go back and put in some flowers but will do that once all the green is in
  Start Winter tree silhouette  

Yes indeed.  I am almost done the first page - there are about 14 of them.  I must say I am liking the actual pattern - nice and big and easy to read :)
  Stitch an ornament 

Yes - I am counting Hedgie as an ornament
Organize projects 

Not really; there is still more to do.  I haven't totally decided on which projects I want to have out to work on.  I don't want to get things ready for a project that I'm not going to touch again for months


June Goals


Work on Fortunate traveller

Work on Tree

Stitch an ornament

Work on stash zone and inventory


Think that will keep me out of trouble?



No comments: