Pages

Monday, July 04, 2016

Make it epic

I was told that this post should be epic.... 

I don't know why - it's only the 1000th post to the blog. 

I declare this post to be epic just because it is number 1000 - and I have posted twice this month :P

I have stitching progress to share... 

A finish





Oakley Owlet 
Just Nan
Limited edition ornament
32 ct linen
DMC threads


A tree

Winter tree silhouette Arctey.com  






















 
A bee


Bees knees - Ink Circles




















A journey

Fortunate traveller - Teresa Wentzler

























I am oh so close to being all the way around - it's my goal to finish the ivy this week


Epic Post 1000 - out

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1000 post. that is EPIC. Love your finish and you have some wonderful stitching projects.