Pages

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

May Goals

It's almost a week into May and I have not done goals yet.  

I also still have not done last week's TUSAL or Small SAL posts - they remain on the procrastination to do list.  On the bright side on the way home I had a picture idea for TUSAL now I just have to take the picture.

For now - a review:

April Goals
Stitch an ornament Yes Work on Cirque A bit Work on Fantasy wedding blessing Yes, though it's taking longer than I remembered Prep Corn mill for framing Nope

And now what to do for



May Goals



Stitch an ornament

Work on Cirque

Finish Fantasy wedding blessing




Did anyone else laugh?? Because I laughed and was glad I'm the only one here.

Oh- I should also add: cut Fantasy wedding blessing fabric - it totally doesn't need a fat half.

 


1 comment:

Dani - tkdchick said...

OMG cut fabric????