Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Evil blue folders

My boss told me the other day making a to do list is a form of procrastination and would not help in any way to get all the stuff done that I'm supposed to be working on.


I thought it was an awesome idea because I keep forgetting to do the little things that have no deadline.  Like blog.   It's been on before mentioned to do list for a couple of weeks. It's a good thing my performance evaluation doesn't include my blog or I would be in big trouble. 

Anyhow - between visiting the parents and doing shopping for bridal shower next month, not feeling well, and a billion other things I did do a little stitching.

Fantasy wedding blessing (Dragon Dreams)

CdC

Serenity prayer - I found courage :)
I am now going to go and get my bag ready for morning and see if I can't get my castle finished. 

3 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Beautiful stitching. Hope you are feeling better now.

Kathy A. said...

Sorry you have not been well. Hope you are doing better. Sending big hugs!

Lianne said...

Hope you are feeling better.

BTW I think your boss is wrong, making a list is productive and does accomplish something - takes the chaos out of your head, puts it on a page and allows to prioritize and then tackle each in turn, so there boss lady / gentleman.... LOL