Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Yumm Cookies

Ah that time of year that mean much baking of cookies. I broke out the cookie sheet and made some cookies for our work parties.


So I made ginger cookies, snickerdoodles, melting moments, frogs and haystacks. It smelled awesome in the apartment :)

I have finished adding beads and framed the baby thing. I even managed to get in a visit to deliver it and get it up on the way. It turned out very well and Julie was very happy.





So I've been having a hard time getting into the Christmas mood. Seeing it's less than a week away I don't have much time left. I got all my cards sent, and I did a bunch of my wrapping today.

I did a little more on Earthdancer, her face and head are coming along :)





Hope everyone's Christmas preparations are going well.... only 5 more sleeps!

5 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

The baby thing turned out great!

Dani - tkdchick said...

the baby piece is looking fantastic!!! Look at Earthdancer, wow!

Lesleyanne said...

Your baby sampler is gorgeous. Lovely progress on earthdancer.

Lynn said...

Those cookies look soooo good! Could I rent your services?! I haven't had time to bake a single thing yet.
I love seeing Earthdancer. She's looking great. And you've done a lovely job on your baby piece too.
Hope you have a Merry Christmas Christin!

Kathy A. said...

The baby sampler looks fantastic. Nice work there girl.
Save me some of those cookies. I'll be home tomorrow!!!!
Earthdancer is looking wonderful.