Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

Are we there yet?


It was truly excellent weekend.
Thursday night it was in the car after work to Brighton for an overnight with Beatrice and Kathy. Friday morning Dani, Beatrice, Kathy and I shoehorned our stuff into the car for a road trip.
Shelia hosted a truly lovely stitching weekend on Georgian Bay, near Midland, Ontario. There were 13 of us enjoying her lovely view. Friday night her wonderful DH bbq'ed for us. Yum.
Saturday we were all up and stitching by 8. The weather was cool and rainy for most of the day meaning that we really couldn't sit out on the deck. But we really didn't mind. Yesterday we spent the morning doing yet more stitching before packing up the car and heading home.
It was a butt numbing weekend with lots of laughing, stitching and visiting. Awesome!!!!
Sorry to see it end.



I got out PL while I was there and finished the motif I was working on and started the alphabet. You can see progress!

To give myself a break from that I also got out the baby thing. That did really well - mostly thanks to Bonnie saving my butt and having one of the yellows that I had forgotten. I'm pretty much ready to start on the baby now.


This week I have to get the wedding thing out and ready for framing. The wedding is coming up soon.

5 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

LOL
You are welcome!
Good process on PL I can't wait until I get that big motif done!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

It was a fantastic weekend! Despite my grumpessness!

Lynn said...

It's a long drive there isn't it? Especially when we do it in a day rather than splitting it.
Lovely spot for a stitchy weekend though! Glad you had such a good time. Great progress on your WIP.

Karen said...

Very pretty stitching! Sounds like it was a great weekend!

Tammy said...

I've haven't had the urge to stitch in quite some time, until reading this post.

Gorgeous!!!!