There has been a lack of stitching the here.
I decided that I needed some additional storage around the apartment and picked up a couple of bookcases. They weren't doing a lot of good sitting on the floor in boxes. The cat did enjoy sleeping on them though...
Anyways, I dug out my screwdriver and hammer and started constructing. It went really well until I realized they sent four nails to attach the backer board. Never fear, I just have to dig in the toolbox. I'm sure I have some.
Now that those are done, I just have to decide where to put them and what to put on them. Oh, the choices!!
And best of all... I can get back to stitching!