Pages

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Where's the hammer?

There has been a lack of stitching the here.

I decided that I needed some additional storage around the apartment and picked up a couple of bookcases. They weren't doing a lot of good sitting on the floor in boxes. The cat did enjoy sleeping on them though...

Anyways, I dug out my screwdriver and hammer and started constructing. It went really well until I realized they sent four nails to attach the backer board. Never fear, I just have to dig in the toolbox. I'm sure I have some.

Now that those are done, I just have to decide where to put them and what to put on them. Oh, the choices!!

And best of all... I can get back to stitching!

1 comment:

Blu said...

So where are the pictures of the bookcases? Isn't is great to finally put them out instead of keeping them in boxes?
I've got 6 boxes of books piled around my bed from when we moved 18 months ago. Haven't unpacked for a year, since I don't have any cases to put them in. It's always a pain trying to find a book.