Pages

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Windy much?

Why does it always seem that the weekends are so short? It must be because of all the stuff we try to squeeze in...



Anyways, someone asked about the bookcases that I got. I haven't finished arranging things in them yet - I think I can squeeze another shelf in. This one is in the hall area. I figure the top will be used for emptying pockets etc. The other doesn't have a home yet but I have an idea.





Yesterday I had to go off to the store for some pics. Over Christmas my Aunt and I were chatting about old family pictures and I mentioned that I had a couple she hadn't seen/wanted a copy of. So I took care of that for her.




This morning I headed off to Pinecrest to pick up a few things. The actual getting things didn't take very long but the fact I missed the bus did. Grr. Two freaking minutes. Sigh. On the bright side I walk to and from the bus station so that has to be good for the activity points this week.



One of the things I picked up was this vase that I decided would make a cool ort jar. It was 2 bucks so the price was good, and I can send the old one back in the hopes of more pickles :)







I also got some done on Island Geese. The island is done and most of the yellow for the sun.

Dani and I were chatting and I think I may try and focus on this and get it done. I was actually thinking it might be a good goal to finish it this month. What do you think? Can I?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen that project before. Loving the colours and looking forward to seeing it completed :)

Anonymous said...

Of course you can!!! Looking forward to seeing it.

Blu said...

Geese Island looks great!
And you've got 3 weeks. You can definitely finish!

AnnMcD said...

I'd say you can finish it within the month as well. Go Christin go!

Kathy A. said...

I think you can, I think you can, I think you can!!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Go Christin! I'm with the others. I think you can finish this one off within the month no problem. Now if I could just get off this computer I might be able to get something done too, lol!