Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Half done

I've finished the first two pages of Island geese and started on the island part. This is coming along much better than the Swans were.

The weekend has flown by and has been very cold. Today I noticed that the wind tunnel effect outside the building isn't as bad as it was at the end of the week.

I've managed to get a few of the items off my to do list but I'm pretty sure doing so added a few. It never ends.

Today I added some more snow drifts to Giggles. Then I had to have a chat with mom.


It's hard to believe that January is over. Maybe tomorrow I'll get organized enough to come up with some February goals.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm never organized enough to come up with goals. That takes just too much planning for me!
Giggles is nearly done and is looking fantastic. And your needles are smoking on Island Geese. It's lovely.

Kathy A. said...

Nice stitching progress there girl. Did you get a strange envelope with a very guilty list? Hugs

Terri said...

Great progress. Good luck with your February Goals :)