Here we are in June and I didn't get a last post done in May to show off all the stitching progress I made.
So to start off June here is what happened in May since last time
I finished Lorelei Lamb by Just Nan
I did this one on 32 count lugana instead of linen
I managed to finish frogging Blackstone Fantasy Garden by Ink Circles and then made some good progress on the green border
I did a little on Tour - which is so hard to see over one on 25 count
And I did a little bit on Serenity Prayer version 2
I am also having a debate on this one - the pattern is actually two colours - there are some flowers coming up and I am trying to decide if I should do the piece all in one colour or use B5000 (bright white) for the flowers.... must decide soon
I also did some work on my genealogy project which took much longer than I was thinking it would. I made some really good progress though, although having ancestors with super common names is so frustrating.