Pages

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

January Goals

It's the start of a new month and I want to get back to setting monthly goals. Even if I don't stick to them I find it helps me focus my stitching.

January Goals

Finish Fortunate traveller - I will post an update later this week; the verse section is complet

Start Canada Sampler by Stitchrovia - this is our New Year's stitch along for this year, chosen partly because this is Canada's 150th birthday

Start Cougar Kitten (Sue Coleman) by Stitching Studio - this is going to be a retirement gift

Start Merry Ho Ho by Lizzie Kate - this is the first yearly Santa and I hope to do a few this year

Do an ornament



I'm hoping seeing it's January and the weather here in Ottawa is less than inviting I will be able to get lots of stitching done.  I also want to finish up the stash zone, mostly it's putting the last things away and doing a general tidy up. 


No comments: