At long last stitching progress!
On January 1st when I got up I started Canada Sampler by Stitchrovia. I only did a bit before going back to Fortunate traveler. I am hoping to get some more stitching on it later this month.
There has been much progress on Fortunate traveler!
First, the verse is finished - after having to frog the bunny and two lines. I was out by a thread.
Then I started on the top left of the dragon scene and started filling in any missed stitches and added the back-stitching. Lots and lots of back-stitching. I still have to finish the dragon's eye, but will do that once the rest is complete.
As of this afternoon (and the taking of the progress picture) I have five of six pages done, there is a little left on page five where I want to complete page six to make the back-stitching easier.
Once the dragon scene is complete I still need to do Stretch the dragon, finish back-stitching the border, add eyelets and lazy daisy and then bead.