Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Building Trust

This weekend was a lovely relaxing stitching weekend at Retreat.  18 wonderful ladies sitting around stitching all weekend and eating lots of wonderful food.

I decided to concentrate on "the blue monster". 

Last time



Now



I made some excellent progress.  I finished the words on the third page and have reached the bottom!!  The inner border is as far down as it goes, just need to do the outter one.  

Now it is a new work week, I'm hoping to get a few things done in the stash zone after work.  I need to find a way/place to store my finished pieces and some finishing material.

3 comments:

Blu said...

Gorgeous progress.

Unknown said...

Great progress. Sounds like you had the most enjoyable weekend.

Emma/Itzy said...

Wonderful progress! Well done!