Pages

Thursday, August 01, 2013

August Goals

It's the first of the month, time is speeding by.  I was thinking about this post and was thinking for July Goals I should just put: Epic Fail.... 

July Goals 

  • make progress on Corn Mill didn't even touch
  • finish Dance in the rain stitching finished, finishing done and given to co-worker yesterday on her last day of work yesterday
  • stitch ornament nope
  • work on stash organization yes
  • do a 10x10 square on Olive or Tour weekly no, but I did work on Olive for a bit
  •  post regularly on blog  nope
I was pretty close to being right about epic failure.  Goals didn't make out too well last month; certainly I didn't get as much done as I had hoped to

All that to say..... let's consider August Goals:

  • make progress on Corn Mill
  • stitch 2 ornaments
  • finish stash organization and taming the stash monster blog posts
  • do a 10x10 square on Olive or Tour weekly 


 

No comments: