Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Playin' in the snow

Well there was no snow outside today - it was raining and windy. One of those days that's good to stay inside and do stuff - or stitch.

Shadow had no respect for the time change or the fact it's a sleep in day - then slept most of the day. Bad kitty.

So I finished putting in the bottom snow drifts and said to myself "Self won't it look better if there was some sparkle to the snow?" So I emailed Dani and she agreed adding some BF would look cool. I'll dig that out in a bit.

Tomorrow I'm going back to my regular gym local, the weather seems to be behaving enough for the walk to get there. That means a total change to my after work schedule again.

There's no PL progress pic this week - I worked on the border so it really doesn't look that different. But I did work on it!

I also want to dig out an ornament to do, something for HD and I was thinking it might be nice to give one to the gang at work this Christmas...

5 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Giggles is looking great. Yep, it needs some sparkle. Dani will getting in touch with you - dinner this week OK

Bonnie Brown said...

I think BF in the snow will look cool also!
See you on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebel In Ontario said...

Giggles is lovely, see you at the end of the week!

Beatrice said...

hi christin

Terri said...

Looks fantastic :)