Pages

Monday, March 08, 2010

Has anyone seen my boot?

Giggles has a boot!! Well, actually two. There might be a couple stitches left on the right side but I'm calling it done.

The leg is progressing as well. The green in it looks odd when until you sit back and it blends with the blue.

I'll have to dig around and find the beads for this - it looks like I might be needing them soon.

Tomorrow at work I get to make new shelve signs for the periodical section that we just moved. Such fun, I might need a map to figure out what I did.

5 comments:

Terri said...

Looks great :)

Jo said...

Too Cute

Anonymous said...

Giggles is coming along just fine and looks great. Can't wait to see it.
Judie

Beatrice said...

oh WOW beads soon. Good for you!!
Now I was able to comment and I can't change my layout header...%^#$@*
Oh well the snow photo will stay for now!

Lynn said...

Yaaay,Giggles is back!This looks like such a fun piece to stitch.
Won't be long before you're dancing if beading is next.