Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

This and That

I've been busy doing not a lot the last little while. Well, it doesn't seem like a lot, but I've been working on getting my non-stitch to do list under control. It seems like every time I do something three more things take it's place.

I'm still working on getting the gym folded into the schedule. It hasn't been going too badly, although one day last week when I was there there was a thunderstorm and the power decided it needed to go off....

Saturday was my birthday, and I went and looked into something I've been thinking about for awhile now. Things seems to be set for that. I also treated myself to a new outfit.

Speaking of clothes, I might have to hit the store and see if I can find a pair of shorts I like. Summer weather has finally decided to join us.

I worked on PL tonight, there's progress.

This part of the page is almost done, but I think I'll finish this motif before finishing off the page...


1 comment:

AnnMcD said...

Hey Christin...I didn't know your birthday was last week. I hope you had a lovely day and treated yourself to something great!