Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Stupid Strike


Well the last couple of days have been interesting to say the least.

First we had a snow storm. Yuck lots of white stuff.... Then in the middle of the snow storm the bus strike started.

I'm really lucky I have a co-worker who lives close by whose willing to change her usual route to pick me up and other co-workers are helping out for me to get back and forth to work. I think I'm ok until next year. I just wish they were TRYING to get things settled - which they're not. Grr

In the mean time I'm working away on the B&B - although I have to work on something else this weekend too - hopefully I'll get both things done -- well I can dream right?

2 comments:

Cindy F. said...

So nice of your co-worker to pick you guys up! You be careful out there in that mess!

Dani - tkdchick said...

You've got some awesome co-workers! The boys are looking good!