Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Stupid Snow


It's decided to snow here - not only snow but also it's cold. I so don't like it when it does this. Of course none of the buses are on time and the roads are a mess-- good luck finding the sidewalk. Did I mention I hate this weather?

The bus strike is suppose to start at midnight tonight - and it looks like it's going to happen. Why do they have to do this in the middle of December? I have my rides/work figured out for the week. Let's cross our fingers that this is over quickly...

I started the beading/backstitching- this might take awhile....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you - I know how hard it is to find someone reliable to follow through on rides!

Cindy F. said...

Wishing you the best of luck with that mess!! Stay safe!