Pages

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Vacation's Over

Sigh.

Vacation's over. My poor little week off went so fast.

I didn't get a lot done but I figured I earned a break.

If I didn't I had one anyways.

Yesterday, Dani and I went to visit with Beth. It was such a lovely day it was. It had been ages since I saw her and we had an afternoon of stitching and visiting. A perfect ending to my vacation.

Today it was back to the real world and work. Not fun. On the bright side the carpets were cleaned while I was gone.....

Tonight I pulled out PL. I'm hoping I can get back to a rotation -- or what passes as one

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

PL is looking good!

Lynn said...

Glad to hear you and Dani had such a great time with Beth. PL is comely along nicely. I haven't touched CdC in ages!
With any luck I'll see you on Saturday at Dani's.