Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Arrg

Blogger doesn't like me. I had a post all ready to go last night only it wouldn't post! I finally gave up and went to bed.

So, let's try again.....

Friday night I headed off to Dani's for a weekend of stitching. Well, actually Friday night I ended up doing more reading then stitching but I did add some to Paradigm Lost's border.

Saturday Kathy, Beatrice and Lynn joined us for stitching in the afternoon. It was so nice to see them all and have a nice relaxing day stitching and Dani made a lovely dinner for us. I'm pretty sure I ate too much.

While everyone was there we pulled out all of our Paradigm Lost's and Lynn is working on Cirque Des Circles. To see them all together, check out the picture on Dani's blog. Kathy's is looking amazing.





Last night I added some more green to Tour des Marques' trees. They're nicely starting to fill in now.









The real progress was on Moonlight Guardian. I finished the border, although I was wondering about the number of small circles as I was putting them in. They seemed to go on forever.

I also started the dragon. I'm looking at the skein of Midnight that I have and am wondering if it's dark enough. There seems to be a lot of purple in it.

Will have to try it out and see.

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I enjoyed this past weekend too! YOur WIPs are looking great!

Beatrice said...

Oh You started the Dragon...What's her name??????????
Lots of stitching done I see. I didn't seem to do much.
Laughed and talked a lot, I guess..I don't get out much. LOL