Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Time out bin

So, I have shared all the progress on projects that I worked on this year but it only fair to talk about the ones that have been sent to time out.  They are hanging out in a cube in my stash storage waiting for me to decide they sound like fun again. 

The oldest I started way back in 2006; it is over one on 25 count. I have managed to find all the pieces so it might see some action in 2021.

  • Tour des marques (The Silver Lining)
  • Forest walk (Heaven and Earth Designs - Anne Stokes)
  • Seasonal mandalas - actually 3 I have finished winter (Ink Circles)
  • Winter tree silhouette (Artecy)
  • Canada sampler (Stitchova)
  • Serenity prayer version 2 (My Big Toe Designs)
  • Fantasy triptych (Teresa Wentzler)
  • Dragons of Sumatra (Ink Circles)
  • Shakespeare's fairies (Mirabilia)


So. Many. Projects.

No comments: