Pages

Wednesday, April 01, 2020

April Goals

March certainly turned into a crazy month as the world reacted to the current pandemic.  I am doing as instructed and staying in, keeping physical distance when out, washing my hands and limiting contact with others.  

I am super lucky to be able to work from home; there have been some network issues that I have been working around but so far so good.

March Goals


Stitch an ornament Yes!
Work on Autumn Yes!
Ink Circles Monday Yes! - I have been working on Blackstone Fantasy Garden; the border is filling in nicely
Stash zone - finish up updates and put away all the things Um, no.  I have made steady progress but still not done.  I keep finding holes in the plan. One of the issues that is making this a little slower is that the stash zone is my main living area so I want to spend the time and effort to set up both so that everything is set once I am done.  


April Goals


Stitch an ornament
Ink Circles Monday
Work on Autumn reflections

Work on the stash zone; next on the list is sorting out all the things I have been moving around as I have cleaned and organized.  Where does all this stuff come from?

Everyone stay safe!