Pages

Sunday, March 03, 2019

March Goals

Yes!  February is over :)  It has been a very long, cold snowy February in Ottawa, that seemed to last longer than normal.  It is always nice to see the calendar turn and spring that much closer.

February turned busy at work with a few small projects that need to be finished for the end of March and the decision to move my office.  I am still at the same building, but now I am on a different floor; this has meant that I had to clean out my old office and organize for a small and more visual space - more people can see it so I have to keep it clean (eek)

So what did all that mean for stitching?


February Goals

Stitch an ornament Yes
Choose, kit and ready a selection of ornaments No
Stitch Honey bunny (Just Nan) No
Work on Tour No
Work on Dark shards Yes - finished
Work on Plum pudding Yes

March Goals

Stitch an ornament
Stitch Honey bunny
Choose, kit and ready a selection of ornaments
Work on Plum pudding
Ink Circles Monday

No comments: