Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

State of the Stitching : 2017 edition

It seems like I just sat down to review the stitching progress of 2016, but here it is time to review the projects of 2017. 

This year has been ... not normal.  I started the year focusing on finishing Fortunate traveller and then decided to try a rotation as well has having reduced vision for several weeks while my right eye healed.  



The Finishes:


5 Red thread motifs (Rosewood manor)




Fortunate traveller (Teresa Wentzler)
Island geese (X's and Oh's)
Bees knees (Ink Circles)
Merry ho ho (Lizzie Kate)















Cougar kitten (The Stitching Studio)
French country reindeer ornament (JBW)
Sweet home (Nikkipattern)
A couple of ornaments











Wow - this looks like a sad amount of stitching.

I did make progress on others: Canada Sampler, Plum Pudding, Touching the autumn sky, Blackstone fantasy garden and I started a second Serenity prayer

The stash zone looks and works so much better after an update as well.





I have plans for next year, so stay tuned for those. 











No comments: