Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Making a plan

Tonight I got out my planner to review my stitching plan for November and start thinking about December. I thought it would be a good blog topic while I am still thinking about what project(s) to work on next month.

My planner is an arc disc system from Staples.  I have a section for stitching projects and planning that I also keeps notes about upcoming projects or project ideas.  Yes, that is a section for evil plans - I have to have a place to plan random acts of kindness.





I have a calendar page that has a simple table on the back so I can write out my monthly goals then use the calendar to plot out the rotation. 





In September and October I used a three day rotation, not including Ink Circles Mondays.  I spent three days on each project or just ICM.  This month I decided to make Cougar my weekend project and ornaments/Plum Pudding on weekdays.  I was having an issue fitting in ornaments and wanted to make sure I got my Christmas one done.





For December I am thinking about parking the rotation and focusing on finishing Cougar before setting up a new rotation.  I would like to finish it before the end of the year, and I think that it would be realistic.







No comments: