Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Coming soon: My day complete

I am planning on starting a new travel project shortly: one that is a little easier to take on distances than Serenity Prayer.

My day complete by Keslyn's.  I pulled a piece of antique white 28 count fabric and DMC 597.  I have been wanting to do a single colour project with 597 for awhile and this seems to be a good piece for it.



Also - this post brings us to the end of November ... and the last of the daily posts.  I wanted to post each day as a way of doing catch up posts for the year as well as getting back into the habit of blogging.

I have found I miss being able to track and look back at projects as well as the record the blog provides.  I hope to start blogging around my rotation with some general fill in posts for non-rotation items such as monthly goals.

No comments: