Pages

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Coming soon: Dragons

November is speeding away and as we get closer to the end of the year it's time to get ready for the January 1 SAL.

This year the design was chosen way back in March.  We have never chosen the design this early before but it just seemed to work.

The project is Dragons of Sumatra by Ink Circles.  I didn't want to do the classic red on white fabric, so I started thinking about other choices.  I ended up going with white thread on red fabric.




The fabric is colour ruby wine and the thread is Icy Snow by Threadworx.  Fingers crossed it works out.

2 comments:

Lianne said...

Gorgeous fabric and thread!!!!

Stitching Noni said...

Fantastic choice of fabric and thread! I have this design but can't decide what colour to stitch it - I do like the red but I am tempted to try something else! :o)
Good luck with the SAL