Pages

Monday, January 23, 2017

Having fun is exhausting

This weekend was a wonderful stitching retreat weekend.  
16 stitchers, 3 days, stitching, laughing, eating.  
It's no wonder it was so hard to go to work this morning.

While I was at retreat I started a new project. Clearly I needed a new project (not really)... but this has been calling my name for over a month.  

The fabric is water cress, I decided on green instead of the blue I originally thought I would use.



The pattern is Cougar kitten by The Stitching Studio

And now back to Fortunate traveller - the end is in sight and I want to get it done.  


2 comments:

Justine said...

If it was calling to you then you definitely needed to start it! You made good progress for a retreat weekend.

Pull the other thread said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend. What a lovely new start too.