Pages

Monday, February 02, 2015

February Goals

I'm so glad January is over!  It was cold, and I was miserable. Well, it's still cold out -30ish this morning with the windchill.  6 more weeks of winter.

My cold seems to be cleared up - I feel much better.  I didn't get as much done as I was hoping to last month, but did manage to get a little bit of progress made on a few things.  Now that I'm feeling better I hope to get some things off the to do list(s).



January Goals
Stitch an ornament Yes
 

Do planned starts Yes and No, I managed to get 15 Crazy Starts done but one didn't go as planned - I have to pick a new fabric
 

Make a project plan for the first part of the year Yes



February Goals

Stitch an ornament
Finish Peacock
Work on stash zone changes and clean-up

1 comment:

Bonnie Brown said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Good luck with the goals