Pages

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Welcome to a new year

Time has been flying by; and here it is almost the end of the first day of the new year.

I have had a busy few weeks with Christmas.  I made the trip to see the parents for several days - all busy with visiting and lots of food.  This week has been buys with trying to catch up on a few things.  I have managed to get a couple things off my list but there is still lots left!

I am off tomorrow so I have a nice four day weekend to start off the year.  I have a couple things to go out and pick up tomorrow but then hope to do a few things in the stash zone.  Big changes are coming for there and I will post that as I have something to show.


I only had a couple goals for December:

December Goals
Do finishing on Christmas gifts Yes - on the 24th but it got done Stitch an ornament Yes, I finished Love (Lizzie Kate Jingles)

January Goals

Stitch an ornament
Do planned starts
Make a project plan for the first part of the year


I hope that you all had a great holiday and here's to another year of stitching.  

No comments: