Pages

Thursday, September 04, 2014

Oh What A Weekend

This past weekend Kathy hosted a wonderful weekend of fun, food and stitching.  I of course didn't manage to take any pictures but check Kathy's blog for a wonderful post on our weekend.

Last week was busy.  

At the start of the week I got to wear these lovely steel toe safety shoes as I worked with the collection in storage at our Warehouse.  So stylin'!


Last week was the 20th anniversary of the start of college where I met Dani. It's crazy to think it's been that long.  

Friday Dani and I headed off to Trenton, and Kathy's for the long weekend.  I didn't get as much stitching done as I had hoped, which isn't surprising given all the talking, laughing, eating and enabling that was going on.  



Here is my progress on Serenity Prayer




and for round two Owl birth sampler





Thanks Kathy for an awesome weekend!



1 comment:

Pull the other thread said...

Sounds like a lovely time had. Great stitching.