Pages

Thursday, January 02, 2014

900

This marks the 900th rambling of this blog.  

I noticed last year that the number was creeping up and was somewhat hopefully that I would reach the 900 milestone before the end of the year.  Sadly I got distracted by stitching and Christmas and forgot to blog.

Today I share my first start of the year, the annual new start for a new year.  This year is Stitching row by Bent Creek.

I have decided not to use their colours and am kinda making it up as I go along.

Here is my progress from yesterday:




I noticed some of it is hard to see - there are a couple of spots that will need close ups when it's all finished

2 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Looks great!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great start to our annual SAL and I love the overdyed blue you're using!