Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Runaway December

December completely ran away from me.  One minute I was putting up Christmas decorations in my office at work on the first, and trying to avoid boring parties and the next it was time to pack to go to the parents for Christmas.

I was busy helping Santa with his shopping and wrapping, and doing ornament finishing and making fobs.

Christmas cards went into the mail, Corn Mill was finished.  








I actually managed to get a lot done.  Just not any blog posts.  

I stitched 2 of the Dragon Dreams 12 Days of Christmas series so I am now half done.










I spent several days with the parents, although my train into town was delayed two hours. What to do at the train station waiting for the train?  Stitch on CdC of course!



 
My light is working again.  There was a new bulb waiting at the parents for me when I arrived.   Replacing the bulb was the second thing done when I got back - after making nice with Shadow.

I'm organized for Stitching row's start tonight, although it will tomorrow morning as I know I won't be able to stay awake.

This week brought sad news: my great-uncle passed away and a friend had bad health news about her husband who has a long battle ahead.  

I hope all had a happy and safe week last week with family and friends and that tonight is fun no matter what you chose to do to ring in the New Year.














No comments: