Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What are you going to do with that?

Today I was sitting in the lunch room at work, getting in a few stitches on CdC when one of the ladies who also works on the floor popped over to see what I was doing.   Which lead to a question I have heard a lot:

"What are you going to do with that?"

There is typically one of two answers for this question:

1) It's a gift and it will be for __________ for _________________
which then leads to a discussion of said event.  

For example, Corn Mill is for my lovely cousin's wedding next year.

2) Nothing

This is the answer that is for anything I'm stitching for me.  I have no plan for it once it's finish.

I have a bin of finished-unfinished pieces waiting for something to be done to them. The only pieces of finished-finished pieces that I have on display in the apartment were gifts.  

When things are finished they go in the bin...

I have decided that next year I am going to send off a piece for framing.  Right now I'm thinking Gherkin or Catherwood. 


Catherwood

Gherkin




2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Framing is a great idea. Yeah I hate being asked what I'm going to do with something too.

Lianne said...

I have never seen these ones, they are gorgeous!!!