Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

Random stitching questions 2

And now for part two

    Who is your favourite Designer?

Teresa Wentzler.  Her designs are one of the first things that drew me to stitching. Her freebie Stretch was the first piece I finished
1
       Least favourite Designer?

Most of the time I pick by what the pattern is – not who designed it. I’m not a fan of primitive designs (to do for me)

Will you/would you support a designer who’s personal beliefs offended/angered you?

This hasn't come up really.  There is a designer that I don't like because of some remarks she made about stitchers who don't follow her style of stitching but that's all I can think of right now

Do you have a lamp especially made for needleworkers/crafters?

Yes
1
    What brand of stitching lamp do you have/prefer?

I love my OTT lights

What kind of environment best suits you when you’re stitching?

I’m pretty flexible. I don’t like a hard seat that turns my butt numb or is going to cramp my bum knee

1 Have you stitched any design more than once?

Yes – a couple. 

1 Favourite design you’re stitched and finished?

The Castle – TW. I’ve stitched it twice and enjoyed it both times. 

Least favourite design you’ve stitched and finished?

Paradigm lost by Long Dog Samplers. It would have become a UFO is Kathy hadn’t kept bugging me to finish it

Last, but not least, what’s your longest running WIP?

Tour des Marques. Any project that is for me gets put aside for gift stitching, and this one keeps ending up in the bottom of the bag… I am happy to say that this at least got some work done on it this year.

No comments: