Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November Retreat

This past weekend was the annual November Retreat at the Timber House country inn located just outside Brighton Ontario, and hosted by the lovely Ann of Knowledge and Needles.

Desk at work - sorry gone stitchin' - but I left them a treat
As always it was a lovely weekend of friends, fun and stitching.  It was over much too quickly, and I ate way too much.

Dan treated us to a lovely lunch on Saturday of chicken in a mushroom sauce and roasted veggies followed by apple pie and ice cream.  A very fall type of meal - especially seeing as the weather has started to turn colder.

A lovely fire to stitch by


Lunch - thanks Dan and helpers

Yummy pie



I worked on Corn Mill - I think I made some good progress.  The best part being that the top and bottom met where and how they are suppose to.



Also - a few people mentioned that they couldn't find the bunny that I mentioned before.  It is easier to see once the other stitching goes in around it.... but here he is at the bottom in the dark grass.




No comments: