Pages

Friday, November 01, 2013

November Goals

Wow – here we are, another new month. 
This year has gone by way too fast.


Since it’s the first of the month, that means it’s Goals time. I must say I can’t remember what October’s goals were. 

October Goals

Finish Corn mill – Nope
Stitch something for departing co-worker – Yup, still have to do the finishing
Stitch ornament – Yup but you have to wait to see it
So a little finishing – Yes 

November Goals

Work on Corn Mill
Do Kathy’s heart
Do finishing
Stitch an ornament

Big goal for this month: do a blog post a day as part of NaBloPoMo. Yes that’s right – I am going to try and blog every day. I have come up with a list of possible posts but if anyone has any suggestions/topics for me to ramble about please drop me a note and I will see if I can fit it in.

No comments: