It's the last Wednesday of the month.... which means that it's time to see if I managed to get an ornament done in June.
I once again am going to bend "ornament".. .
I stitched a bib in place of a loose ornament. One of our students from last summer had a baby boy last month and we decided to send her a little gift for him.
Here it is:
I pulled the pattern out of 501 Cross Stitch Designs by Sam Hawkins
Mom and baby Declan were at the retirement party last week and someone managed to get a picutre:
And on the weekend I managed to pick this up... I may try and stitch something out of it for July.