Pages

Friday, February 01, 2013

February Goals

Good news: January is over
Bad news: Winter isn't

No, I don't like winter. I'm mostly ok with the snow and cold but I can totally do without the stupid ice and freezing rain.

First, a review of January's Goals (whatever they were)

January Goals:

  • Start Maple Leaf Yes - and finished
  • Stitch ornament Yes
  • Finish top row of CdC Yes
  • Work on Olive Yes - actually made it to the bottom of the page
  • Work on Tour Yes the odd little bits I had left are almost filled in
  • Work on Plum Pudding Yes
     
    February Goals:
    • Stitch ornament
    • Work on Tour
    • Finish quarter of Summer
    •  Work on CdC  
     
     
     
     
     
      

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your leaf... It is so pretty, you did great with your goals. Good luck with February.