Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crazy Day

The ride home tonight was horrible.  Within feet of my stop my bus got stuck because another bus got stuck.  We sat there for about half an hour before being let off.  Then it was about another half an hour to get home.

We have had rain/freezing rain/ice pellets and snow today and the roads are a disaster. Good news is that I got home safe and in one piece.

Today is Ornament SAL day.  I managed to get a couple ornaments done this month:



 Tis Green
La-D-Da


Day 1
Dragon Dreams







Scalloped Heart
JBW Designs

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Good job on the ornaments, they look great!
Glad you made it home safely. I was watching on the news how many of the buses were getting stuck. Bob chose not to go in yesterday and I'm really glad he didn't. I took my neighbour almost 2 hours to get home last night.