Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

January TUSAL

Here it is the first TUSAL of the new year. 

Just in case some of you are wondering what this is all about I should do a short explanation. 

The ORT - Ratty Old Thread. Those bits of thread that are left over as one is stitching. 

For the purpose of the TUSAL (or Totally Useless Stitch A Long) collecting ORTs and displaying them shows us how much we've managed to stitch during the month. 

This month my ORT's are being watched over by my new pony that Santa got me for Christmas for being a good girl last year. 



I was thinking that the pile looks pretty small then remembered it's on the 11th and I emptied the jar on the first.  So not as bad as I first thought.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the pony... So happy Santa was able to find something so cute for you.