Pages

Monday, March 05, 2012

March Goals and a Road Trip

Here we are in March, the weather really hasn't changed much yet but hopefully soon.


February Goals

Finish wedding row Yes
Work on winter A little
Work on PL Finished a motif
Do an ornament Nope

March Goals

Do JBW French Country Teddy Bear
Frame Wedding Row
Frame Giggles in the Snow
Work on Winter
Do an ornament

This weekend Dani, Tracey and I headed to see Ann and her Nashville Open House goodies.  It was a nice stitch filled weekend, unfortunately I didn't get a lot else done.  I did get a little stash - I'll share that later.


I also started Teddy Bear, but had to do a bunch of frogging as I visited too much while trying to stitch.

 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I'd hoped to make the open house but I ended up with my son visiting for the weekend. Glad you enjoyed the trip. I'm looking forward to seeing your stash additions!