Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A break in the craziness

It was pointed out to me a few days ago that my poor blog is stuck in August.  Nothing's wrong - I was just busy and didn't really have anything to blog about.

A lot of my crazy projects are wrapping up or have become slightly less crazy and I should be getting back to my regular schedule.

My work projects are all running well and on time, and things are going well enough I actually had time to clean my desk.  Of course it didn't stay that way long.

On the 2nd I took part in the CIBC Run for the Cure, I walked the 5k route in about an hour.  Luckily I managed to escape this year without my picture being taken :)

One of the really big projects I have been working on is a photo/family book for my aunt and her kids.  I have finished all but some last minute touches which I will be adding to the parents over Christmas.  I have given them a pre-view and got a big thumbs up.


Last week I visited the parents for Thanksgiving.  While I was there I took this picture of some baby blankets that she's been working on.  We seem to be having a baby explosion - so she's going to be busy for the next little while.


This weekend I headed off to Rebecca's for her stitching weekend.  It was a lovely weekend of eating (always lots of food :)), and stitching.

I managed a happy dance today:


The Prairie Schooler, Inc.
DMC threads on Lambswool fabric


This is for one of the Brighton stitchers who is planning to make a quilt of these alphabet squares.

 
Now that this is done I can organize projects... and hopefully have more to blog about.

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Ok finishing Nan's square lets you off the hook this time.

Lesleyanne said...

A lovely finish.

Kaisievic said...

Happy dance to you, lovely finish. Sounds like you have been busy.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Bonnie Brown said...

It was great to see you again this weekend. Hopefully we can meet up over the winter, as March is just TOO FAR AWAY!
Congrats on your happy dance!!

Lynn said...

Nan's square looks great Christin! It was great to see you on Saturday. It's been far too long. I'm with Bonnie, perhaps we can have another stitch before the spring.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wool Hoop! Great HD!! Love the road trips we have!