Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Rock and Roll All Night

Well it's been a busy week. 

Tuesday Dani and I went to Bluesfest to see Three Days Grace. Despite it being very hot they put on a great show.  See Dani's blog for some great pics - shockingly one of me.  It was a great time - and I added to my t-shirt collection.

Thursday night Dani and I had plans to go to Bluesfest to see Theory of a Deadman and Billy Talent.  Much to my displeasure Theory had to cancel at the last minute due to illness. We went anyways to see Billy Talent.  The show was excellent but my curse of people walking into like I'm not there was in full force so I spent way too much time avoiding being stepped on.  I so don't get this - it's not like I'm hard to see people!  Grr

Friday Dani and I had a relaxing morning of shopping and then lunch on the patio at Lonestar.  It was such a nice way to end the week.

I finished Dani's quilt squares last night:


Work was busy last week with like a zillion meetings so I'm hoping there will be less of those so I can get to some of the hundred and one things I need to get done.  I thought summer was suppose to be quiet?

4 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wool Hoop! The quilt squares look great! Thank you for stitching some for me!

Had a blast this week!

mdgtjulie said...

The quilt squares look lovely. Sorry you had to be invisible at the concert. I have that problem sometimes. It's like they just look right through you. Um, hello, three hundred pounds of woman standing RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!!!! Geez, lol. Hope you get your hundred and one things done this week, and get some extra stitchy time to boot!

Lynn said...

Your quilt squares look great!
I'm glad you've been enjoying Bluesfest and I certainly hope you were'nt there last night. We caught the news here about the stage collapse. What an awful way to end a fantastic couple of weeks.

Gabi said...

The squares look just lovely. Good to hear that you and Dani had such a lovely time.